As the person in charge of Broadwing Aviation’s customer support team, Kerry Harrison knows the relationship between employee morale and customer satisfaction is an important one. “I have the pleasure of overseeing a great team who are dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our customers,” she says.
Through detailed market analysis of both Broadwing Aviation and industry-available inventory, Kerry’s team locates the new, aftermarket and consumable requirements for a broad range of aerospace needs.
And her background suits this work. She previously supported a core client with its JIT program and emergent and repair requirements for commercial and military programs. The result was a powerful one she strives always to out-rival: a strong client relationship built on trust and service.
MORE ABOUT KERRY
- In her spare time she enjoys watching action and comedy movies, and relaxing on the beach.
- She comes by aerospace honestly, having watched her mother work to obtain a Mechanical Engineering degree while raising a family. This led her to Bell Helicopter, where she retired as Deputy Program Manager of Airframe over the V22 and H1 upgrade programs.
- Her father retired from Lockheed, where he did the electrical installation on the F16.
- Her brother also follows the family’s footsteps, and works at Raytheon.
- She graduated from Tarrant County College.