Karla Cross’s diverse professional background across a number of dynamic industries serves Broadwing Aviation well. Working as an auditor straight out of college gave her a foundation for the rest of her career: “I worked with many different companies and many different personalities, which has helped me relate to all sorts of tasks and people.”
As a corporate controller, Karla’s main objectives are to reconcile the books, process payroll and 401k information, and in general help provide HR support for the team. She’s also happy to help clients. Need an invoice? Karla is your go-to. What about a credit memo? She does those, too.
“I feel that our company is led by three men of high integrity and honesty,” Karla says. “Both are important to me and I am proud to work for a company that embraces these values.”
MORE ABOUT KARLA
- She grew up in a family business spearheaded by her father and grandfather. “I saw how hard my father worked to build the business and provide for his family,” she says. “I feel that my work ethic came from watching him take care of his customers by providing excellent customer service and dedication, to being attentive to their needs and always going the extra mile.”
- Her current passion? Building a house in Colorado. “It is exciting to see a home developing on the land we bought over 10 years ago.”
- She enjoys walking and reading.
- She graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- She has two grown children.