Sheena Martin learned early in life that, to get what you want, you have to work hard. And she doesn’t mind one bit. “My surroundings and the examples my parents displayed, instilled a strong ambition for life and a strong work ethic in me,” she reveals.
Sheena proactively secured her first “real” job at a local eatery at the age of 16, in order to pay for the “extra things” in life such as a car. And, she happily has been working ever since. “Customer satisfaction is my top priority and keeps me motivated,” she says, no doubt something learned in her first retail experience, and continuously honed since.
As one of Broadwing Aviation’s most powerful resources, Sheena has been wowing clients for more than eight years. By analyzing data, performing cost analyses, formulating recommendations and negotiating parts pricing and terms, she consistently goes above and beyond expectations. “I realize I am making a promise to deliver a product within a timeframe,” explains Sheena of her constant focus and drive. “Deliver what you promise and when you promise it.”
MORE ABOUT SHEENA
- She loves getting physical with activities such as basketball, boating, dancing, hiking, jogging along river trails, mountain biking, skiing, swimming, volleyball and walking her dog.
- She attributes her incredible work ethic to her parents: mom managed her grandmother’s store, and dad was a welder.
- A foodie, she likes to try new restaurants with friends, and might take in a comedy or suspense movie afterward.
- One of her favorite business quotes is from Henry Ford: “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
- She has a healthy prayer life.